Kanzu Code is a software development company that powers businesses by creating world-class web and mobile applications for their needs and helping them build high-performing, distributed software engineering teams. Over the years, we have helped our clients in telecommunications, publishing, finance, manufacturing & industry, tourism and insurance serve over 600,000 customers.
About the role: The individual that takes up this role will be expected to conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, plan, write and edit web content typically for digital marketing purposes.The work will include writing blog posts and articles, scripts and transcripts for videos and podcasts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Transcribe video and audio content.
- Write blog posts and articles for website and Social Media channels.
- Research industry-related topics(combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products and services.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Update website content as needed.
- Ensure all-round consistency (styles, fonts, images and tone)
- Promote content on social media.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (eg. WordPress)
- Have IT and basic social media knowledge.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2020