We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support. Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be organised and have great time management skills.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact for the Chief Executive, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the executive’s calendar and schedule meetings on a shared calendar.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings and conduct research on various topics as assigned.
- Regularly post content on the different social media platforms on behalf of the executive.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Familiarity with Google Workspace tools (Google and its supporting apps: Gmail, Drive, Sheets and Docs..etc)
Application Deadline: March 2, 2022