The Human resource Manager is responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including orientation and training new staff members.
- Develop, implement and monitor HR strategies, policies, systems and initiatives that address broad organizational opportunities and challenges
- Create sustainable solutions to manager, team, and individual challenges & requests through a variety of approaches, such as coaching & mediation
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Manage organizational development strategies and processes for departments including performance management, talent review, engagement, development & motivation, team effectiveness, and leadership coaching.
- Identify and implement initiatives for improvement of employee experience
- Place our greatest asset – OUR PEOPLE – at the center of everything we do
- Innovate and create opportunities to operationalize and scale our company structure
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply for and monitor training programs
- Report to leadership and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management .
This is primarily a remote role
Application Deadline: November 22, 2022