We are looking for Software Engineers to join our engineering platform which matches engineers to clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define and deliver software that meets and exceeds the expectation of the clients
- design and build advanced applications for iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency.
- You have prior experience as an iOS developer using Objective-C and/or Swift
- ability to use cross-platform technologies like ReactNative or Flutter is an added advantage
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022