The Kanzu Code Foundation is a place where those passionate about software development are nurtured through online and in-person training, into software developers capable of competing for software engineering roles anywhere in the world. They will also be trained in soft skills that will make them more competitive in both local and international tech markets.
The Kanzu Code Foundation is now accepting applications to join our January 2022 program. The program takes on recent graduates that have a passion for software engineering and are looking to be trained and mentored into leading professionals in the field.
How is the program structured?
This is an 8-month program designed to grow technical skills an software engineer experience and mentorship.
What skills to expect during training:
- Equipping in the key skills needed to thrive as a world-class software engineer-from leadership, communication, problem-solving to thriving in a team
- Direct mentorship from world-class-senior software engineers
What happens at the end of the 8-month program:
- Access to work opportunities
- Internship placements
- Further mentorship for 6 months for the top performers
This is you if you:
- Are a recent graduate
- Are passionate about the evolving technology and enjoy leveraging these advancements to solve societal problems.
- Are a strong problem solver
Program fee: UGX.500,000 payable in two installments
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021