The Kanzu Code Foundation is a place where those passionate about software development are nurtured through online and in-person training, into software developers capable of competing for software engineering roles anywhere in the world. They will also be trained in soft skills that will make them more competitive in both local and international tech markets.
The Kanzu Code Foundation is now accepting applications to join our January 2022 program. The program takes on recent graduates that have a passion for software engineering and are looking to be trained and mentored into leading professionals in the field.
How is the program structured?
This is a 6-month program designed to grow technical skills an software engineer experience and mentorship.
What skills to expect during training:
- Financial literacy
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Key python concepts
What happens at the end of the 6-month program:
- Access to work opportunities
- Internship placements
- Further mentorship for 6 months for the top performers
This is you if you:
- Have some prior experience writing code for web or mobile applications.
- Are passionate about the evolving technology and enjoy leveraging these advancements to solve societal problems.
- Are a strong problem solver
- Are passionate learner
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Can commit at least 40 hours per week for a period of 6 months
Program fee: UGX 700,000.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021