About the role
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of managing organizational sales, meeting planned goals, tracking and analyzing the performance of our advertising campaigns and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
You will also be tasked with hiring and then overseeing the activities and performance of your sales & marketing team by tracking sales & marketing goals, setting individual sales/marketing targets, and facilitating their ongoing training.
You’ll get to work with a passionate team working to help our customers experience a better world through building world-class, innovative digital solutions. Your work will focus primarily on growing the usage of Kanzu Banking, our core banking platform for investment clubs, Savings & Credit Cooperatives (SACCOs), Village Loans & Savings Associations (VSLAs) and MicroFinance Institutions (MFIs).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meeting planned sales goals
- Design and implement a strategic plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Deploy successful sales & marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales & marketing representatives
- Create sales forecasts
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget
- Track sales & marketing goals and campaigns and report on results
- Continuously iterate on sales & marketing process based on results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or marketing manager or sales manager, consistently meeting and/or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- 4+ years of sales/marketing work experience—start-up or trained sales/marketing experience a plus
If you think you are a great fit for this role, send your application to careers.kanzucode.com
Deadline for submissions is August 31st, 2021.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021