About Kanzu Code
We believe in the power of tech to radically transform lives. We are a software development company that powers businesses by creating world-class web and mobile applications for their needs and helping them build high-performing, distributed software engineering teams. Over the years, we’ve helped our clients in telecommunications, publishing, finance, manufacturing & industry, tourism and insurance serve over 600,000 customers.
About the role
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of managing organizational sales, meeting planned goals, tracking and analyzing the performance of our advertising campaigns and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
You will also be tasked with hiring and then overseeing the activities and performance of your sales & marketing team by tracking sales & marketing goals, setting individual sales/marketing targets, and facilitating their ongoing training.
You’ll get to work with a talented team and driven leadership all laser-focused on the mission of empowering businesses globally using tech and helping other local entities do the same.
Duties & responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Design and implement a strategic plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Deploy successful sales & marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales & marketing representatives
- Create sales forecasts
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the company’s platforms
- Track sales & marketing goals and campaigns and report on results
- Continuously iterate on sales & marketing process based on results
A bit about you
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or marketing manager or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- 4+ years of sales/marketing work experience—start-up or trained sales/marketing experience a plus
Application Deadline: June 10, 2019