We are looking for a Software Engineer to be part our team to radically transform lives. We area software development company that powers businesses by creating world-class web and mobile applications for their needs and helping them build high-performing, distributed software engineering teams.
- Basic understanding of web markup including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of best practices of integrating external APIs to the JS frontend.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build told such as webpack.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
- Previous experience with AngularJS is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and deliver software that meets and exceeds the expectations of your team, supervisors and our clients.
- Develop readable, testable and maintainable code to spec
- Commitment to continued technical and professional growth
- Interfacing with clients/product owners to understand their business, goals and vision for products.
Application Deadline: November 5, 2020