We are a software development company that powers businesses by creating world-class web and mobile applications for their needs and helping them build high-performing, distributed software engineering teams.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to be part of our platform called Kanzu Jobs. Kanzu Jobs is a platform that matches clients that need web mobile applications built with pre-vetted, expert Ugandan software developers.
This is a platform that will connect clients to developers who create web and mobile application for clients in the market. These tech tools include custom software, websites, apps and custom digital solutions.
- Basic understanding of web markup including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of best practices of integrating external APIs to the JS frontend.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and deliver software that meets and exceeds the expectations of your team, supervisors and our clients.
- Develop readable, testable and maintainable code to spec
- Commitment to continued technical and professional growth
- Interfacing with clients/product owners to understand their business, goals and vision for products.
Application Deadline: July 20, 2021