We are looking for a Software Engineer to be part of our platform called Kanzu Jobs. Kanzu Jobs is a platform that matches clients that need web mobile applications built with pre-vetted, expert Ugandan software developers.
This is a platform that will connect clients to developers who create web and mobile application for clients in the market. These tech tools include custom software, websites, apps and custom digital solutions.
Skills and requirements:
- You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
- You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Have at least 3 years of experience working in software development writing code for web or mobile applications.
- Ability to also use cross-platform technologies like React-Native or Flutter is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
Application Deadline: August 4, 2021