About Kanzu Code
We believe in the power of tech to radically transform lives. We are a software development company that powers businesses by creating world-class web and mobile applications for their needs. Over the years, our flagship product, Kanzu Banking, has greatly improved the process of managing SACCO, VSLA & Investment Clubs in Uganda.
About the Role
Your main responsibility will be to design, develop, code, test, debug, build, deploy and document new software or enhancements to existing software. Ongoing support and prioritization of software components to meet new or modified business requirements, working closely with the sales team, product manager along with our wonderful customers.
- 3+ years experience with Java, Spring Boot, JPA (Hibernate), RESTful API development
- Experience with SQL databases – should be able to write and debug complex SQL queries
- Experience with AWS deployments
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (Scrum)
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience using unit testing and test automation processes as part of the SDLC
- Experience working within a CI/CD environment (Git, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on customer facing issues capturing requirements, troubleshooting defects.
- Ability to manage own workload and work independently
- Basic Understanding of IP networking
- A degree of flexibility with regards work hours due to the nature of our business
- Knowledge of banking software or financial services development
Application Deadline: September 22, 2022