We at Kanzu Code are big on development and mentorship of individuals who have a passion for Software Engineering. We are looking for a Software Engineer who has the ability to work with and supervise junior engineers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as webpack.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
- Previous experience with NestJs is an added advantage.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Set attainable goals and objectives for team members in order for the project to be finished on time.
- Provide guidance to team members to encourage work productivity.
- Plans, directs and coordinates all activities related to the project.
- Implements design plans, reviews and tests work.
- Reviews and revises product requirements specifications as needed by the project.
- Track team attendance and provide updates
- Do code reviews & work with interns to unblock them when they get stuck.
Application Deadline: August 14, 2020