We are looking for 16 individuals who will take truck drivers through a process of registration and train them how to use a company app to register different transportation companies and drivers.
Objectives of the role:
- To register trucking/transport companies that are actively involved in the border trade in Uganda, in the system including their fleet.
- To train designated officers in the trucking/transport companies and government officials on how to use the system.
- To provide user support through help desk services at the borders.
- Sensitise trucking companies and drivers on the need and benefits of the system.
- Collect statistics on all training and user support.
NOTE: You should be located in one of the following places. Malaba, Katuna, Kagitumba.
Application Deadline: August 13, 2020